The National Council of Catholic Women
The National Council of Catholic Women consists of thousands of Catholic women and affiliated (group) Catholic women's organizations in parishes and dioceses throughout the United States.
- NCCW was founded by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).
- NCCW is represented at the biannual meetings of the USCCB.
- NCCW is a member of the World Union of Catholic Women's Organisations (WUCWO).
- NCCW has representation at the Catholic Social Ministry Gathering which advocates Catholic views to Congress.
- NCCW is a founding member and participant with the Religious Alliance Against Pornography.
We are participants in partnerships and collaborations with other Catholic groups such as Catholic Relief Services, Cross Catholic Outreach, Center for Missing and Exploited Children and Catholic Climate Covenant.
NCCW offers its members:
- Spirituality, Leadership and Service opportunities, programs and resources
- Annual subscription to the quarterly Catholic Woman Magazine
- Annual subscription to the monthly NCCW Connect e-newsletter
- Eligibility to vote in NCCW Elections and at the Annual Business meeting
- An annual Convention
- An avenue to network with Catholic women all over the United States
- Service on NCCW Commission Teams and Committees
The National Council of Catholic Women acts through its members to support, empower and educate all Catholic women in spirituality, leadership and service. NCCW programs respond with Gospel values to the needs of the Church and society in the modern world.
NCCW is non-profit organization and is tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Become a member